„Zažijte Švédsko v Česku.“
Logistic Team Assistant - Receptionist
To provide efficient and professional administrative support and highest standard of service by consistent and professional execution of assigned office and administrative agenda and contributing to smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
• Timely manage and track the deliveries and dispatched shipments (mails, parcels, etc), incl. incl. registering in SAP CRM, storing of packages and warehouse management.
• Communicate with forwarders (as well as internally) about ongoing deliveries.
• Handle claims related to deliveries.
• Independently and actively monitor the status of office supplies and ensure the supplies are available and kept in reasonable volumes, purchase the missing supplies in line with internal rules for Prague office.
• Proactively cooperate with owner of Prague premises and ensure smooth facility operations.
• Coordinate and control cleaning services to ensure the premises are always clean and representative.
• Register all visitors of Prague premises in line with internal policies, distribute and collect entry cards.
• Manage meeting room utilization including their preparation before and after meetings.
• Order and distribute catering for meetings and trainings in line with requirements of meeting/training organizers.
• Arrange transportation (e.g. company taxi) based on requirements.
• Handle internal documents including scanning and distribution.
• Support Logistic manager and Customer support members.
• Execute other related tasks (e.g. special projects) assigned by Logistic Manager or Business Controller in line with instructions
What we expect of you ?
• Secondary school with graduation
• Languages: Czech + EN – min. intermediate level
• Pc skills: MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook
• Min 2 years of experience in office management or similar job
• Excellent organizational, planning and follow up skills
• Proactivity, ability to prioritize work
• Team player, open personality, ability to listen to people and learn fast
• Independent, self managed, self-motivated, enthusiastic individual
• Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels
What you can expect of us ?
• Enthusiastic and friendly people
• Dynamic and multinational environment
• Opportunities to use other foreign languages
• Language course
• Sport benefits
• 25 days of vacation
• Meal tickets
Information about the vacancy
V parku 2336/22, 148 00 Praha-Chodov, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, above-standard medical care, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate events, foreign business trips
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (intermediate)
Atlas Copco s.r.o.
Phone: +421 911 019 448
Jak se vám v Atlas Copco bude žít?
Víte, co máme nejraději? Skvělé lidi kolem sebe, mezi kterými se člověk prostě cítí fajn a kde si ho váží. Pocit svobody, důvěry, ale i odpovědnosti. Možnost vyladit si svoji práci tak, abychom mohli trávit volný čas s čistou hlavou. A také pomáhat lidem, kteří to potřebují.