„Experience Sweden in the Czech Republic.“
Tax Specialist for Swedish company
Innovative, Swedish, providing high quality industrial equipment. Every third car is assembled with our tools and our oil-free compressors help to process your favourite glass of beer or cup of coffee. We take care of our customers, machines, environment, family culture and last but not least - of you:)
Big 4 reasons why
1. Enjoy your life with flexible working hours and competitive salary.
2. The opportunity to get certified (eg. ACCA).
3. Are you fresh graduate? Get experienced in international VAT.
4. Are you mother after maternity leave? We can agree on partly home based job.
What will be your mission?
• Become an expert for international VAT with autonomy and responsibility – you will take care of your own entities. It’s in-house position, not consultancy for other companies.
• Provide consultation and advisory service on individual business unit’s goal.
• In cooperation with the Tax Team leader ensure all activities are aligned with the company policy and its best interest.
• You can rely on helpful colleagues and you will have got enough time to get your feet under the table.
What exactly will be your responsibility?
• Preparing, validating and submitting VAT returns and Intrastat reports, supporting schedules and any documentation/responses as may be required by the Tax Authorities (European countries).
• Providing internal tax advice consulting (logistic, sales, accounting department).
• Responsible for VAT reconciliations (includes monitoring differences/adjustments and takes action where necessary).
• Identify and manage tax risks. Continually review processes and controls and flag up any material risks.
What knowledge and skills you should possess?
• Min. 1 year of experience in indirect taxes
• VAT compliance background including preparation and review of VAT returns.
• Very good command of English (another language is a plus).
• Ability to work independently as well as in the team. You don’t hesitate to take responsibility but also ask for help.
• You are conscientious, precise and able to prioritize work and bring things to the end before the deadline.
It will be easier for you to get up every morning:) Why?
• With flexi-time you can tune your life and enjoy it with a clear mind (Home office)
• We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall.
• You can grow with us. We always look for internal candidates before checking the market and we have training and development programs (ACCA, talent and leadership programs etc).
• The work in Atlas Copco is variable. There are challenges and new things to learn every day.
• Everyday usage of English and other languages + variety of free languages courses - English, Spanish, Swedish... it’s up to you.
• Last but not least, we provide a range of corporate benefits (eg: 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, fruit and other refreshments on the workplace, laptop & mobile, multisport card, bike room, etc).
• Our modern office is just by “Pražského povstání” metro station.
Check the video with the TL Magda: https://bit.ly/3iUZ9Ad
Information about the vacancy
Lomnického 1705/9, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, above-standard medical care, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, occasional work from home, corporate events, dedicated time for innovations
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Atlas Copco s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.
What will life at Atlas Copco be like?
Do you know what we like best? Great people around us, where a person feels good and is valued. A feeling of freedom, trust, but also responsibility. The opportunity to fine-tune our work so that we can spend our free time with a clear head. And also to help people who need it.