„Experience Sweden in the Czech Republic.“
Innovative, Swedish, providing high quality industrial equipment. Every third car is assembled with our tools and our oil-free compressors help to process your favourite glass of beer or cup of coffee. We take care of our customers, machines, environment, family culture and last but not least - of you:)
3 reasons why
Helpful colleagues and enough time to get oriented and to organize your personal life. Minimum of overtimes (fully compensated) and flexible working hours. Opportunities for personal growth - interesting tasks, ACCA certification, development programs, you can move to different positions e.g. Chief Accountant or Business Controller.
Do you have an experience with accounting and reporting processes and want to use English on daily basis? Fine.
You will be responsible for general ledger and you will prepare all IFRS based group reports and other finance documents for our colleagues from Sweden.
What exactly will be your responsibility?
• Providing professional services regarding accounting and reporting.
• Internal controls: establish proper level of controls over accounting, taxation and reporting processes, actively participate in policies and procedures implementation.
• Process and innovation: actively participate in process and systems improvements and development.
• Work with internal and external auditors.
• Assist local entities and holding in establishing local statutory reporting.
• Month-end closures.
• Reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
• Cooperation with team.
It will be easier for you to get up every morning:) Why?
• We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall. Check us out at Atmoskop.cz.
• The work in Atlas Copco is variable. We meet challenges almost every day.
• With flexi-time you can tune your life and enjoy it with a clear mind.
• And wide range of benefits: extra week off, Multisport card, language courses, training activities, fruit at the workplace, life insurance, home office and so on.
What knowledge and skills you should possess?
• Ideally, you should have min. 2 years in accounting and finance in international companies.
• Speak and write in English at such a level to be able to communicate with your colleagues from abroad.
• Experienced with a large amount of data in Excel and SAP (SAP BW is an advantage).
• Good leadership, communication and analytical skills.
• Conscientious and able to bring things to the end before the deadline.
• Work permit in Czech Republic/EU is must.
Does that sound right to you?
We will be happy to have you on board! Please send us your CV in English. We answer all applications.
Information about the vacancy
Lomnického 1705/9, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Atlas Copco s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
What will life at Atlas Copco be like?
Do you know what we like best? Great people around us, where a person feels good and is valued. A feeling of freedom, trust, but also responsibility. The opportunity to fine-tune our work so that we can spend our free time with a clear head. And also to help people who need it.