„Experience Sweden in the Czech Republic.“
Business Process Automation Specialist for Swedish company
What will you actually do?
• Identify new automation opportunities in the area of Intercompany billing, reporting and controlling.
• Improve, automate and standardize administrative process and different projects.
• Maintain central applications in cooperation with internal and external developers and consultant.
• Design operational process.
• Provide technical support in the area of Intercompany billing and Controlling processes across all the Service Areas.
What knowledge and skills you should possess?
• Very good communication skills in English, spoken and written.
• Good overall IT skills, especially MS Office (with focus on MS Excel and/or MS Access).
• Experience with SQL databases (Microsoft SQL/SQLite).
• Knowledge of Power BI Business Analytics service (development, maintenance).
• Experience with using Business Process Modelling software (MS Visio, Bizagi).
• Experience with programming languages (C#, Python and etc.).
• Experience in ERP systems like SAP, BPCS, or BI is an advantage.
• Analytical skills, accuracy, innovative and open-minded.
• Be able to resolve work-related issues without a need of team lead intervention.
• Be able to work and handle stress in a complex, fast-changing business environment.
What we offer?
• Inspiring and friendly colleagues, willing to share their knowledge.
• New things to learn every day and grow within the company.
• Family-like atmosphere that is not just a claim, but a fact.
• International environment - 24 nationalities in the office.
Information about the vacancy
Lomnického 1705/9, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Education is not important
Atlas Copco s.r.o.
What will life at Atlas Copco be like?
Do you know what we like best? Great people around us, where a person feels good and is valued. A feeling of freedom, trust, but also responsibility. The opportunity to fine-tune our work so that we can spend our free time with a clear head. And also to help people who need it.