„Experience Sweden in the Czech Republic.“
Business Process Automation Specialist
What will you actually do?
We are looking into strengthening our automation capabilities for our internal Shared Services Center! As Business Process Automation Specialist, you will work along side our Process Experts, RPA team and other developers/consultants to improve processes related to finance, intercompany billing and controlling.
You should be open-minded and innovative as we expect from you not only maintenance of the automations but challenging the current way of working and helping us to redesign processes to achieve better efficiency and higher level of automation.
Your main area will be MS solutions (Excel, Access, Sharepoint, SQL/SQLite, PowerBi, PowerAutomate) and you should have a good knowledge. While you do not need to be a programmer, certain experiences with programming languages (like Python or C#) will also be greatly appreciated. If you do not have that at the moment, you will be expected to learn.
What knowledge and skills you should possess?
• Fluency in English, spoken and written.
• Good overall IT skills, especially MS Office (with focus on MS Excel and/or MS Access).
• Experience with SQL databases (Microsoft SQL/SQLite).
• Knowledge of Power BI Business Analytics service (development, maintenance).
• Experience with programming languages (C#, Python and etc.).
• Be able internally to communicate with people of various roles across the company.
• Be able to resolve work-related issues without a need of team lead intervention.
What we offer?
• Inspiring and friendly colleagues, willing to share their knowledge.
• New things to learn every day and grow within the company.
• Family-like atmosphere that is not just a claim, but a fact.
• International environment - 24 nationalities in the office.
Information about the vacancy
Lomnického 1705/9, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Education is not important
Atlas Copco s.r.o.
What will life at Atlas Copco be like?
Do you know what we like best? Great people around us, where a person feels good and is valued. A feeling of freedom, trust, but also responsibility. The opportunity to fine-tune our work so that we can spend our free time with a clear head. And also to help people who need it.