„Experience Sweden in the Czech Republic.“
Product Specialist Submersible & Portable Surface Pumps
Atlas Copco – Power Technique Business Area is currently looking for a candidate for the position of Product Specialist Submersible and Portable Surface Pumps, to be located in Czech Republic, Slovakia or in Hungary. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to fit with charismatic & dynamic team environment, where we value diversity and inclusion.
What exactly will be your mission and responsibility?
• Support the Atlas Copco Group’s vision: First in Mind, First in Choice by contributing continuously to a Customer Value in dewatering solutions.
• Live the Atlas Copco Group values: Interaction- Commitment- Innovation in all internal and external activities and relations.
• Drive development of Atlas Copco Flow business with main focus on submersible pumps and portable surface pumps in Power Technique East Europe region and further accelerate market share growth and profitable revenue, with increasing of customer satisfaction.
• Create customer value solutions thanks to good application, market and product understanding.
• Maintain close relationship with Regional Sales Team, train and support (product and application knowledge).
• Increase awareness about Atlas Copco pumps by participation in seminars, exhibitions and other marketing activities.
• Create a culture of continuous improvement within both Product Company and Customer Centers within the strategic pillars of cost leadership, product leadership and time to market.
What knowledge and skills you should possess?
• Technical or economical high school or university
• Min. 3 years of experience in flow environment like project preparation, technical and sales support for sales engineers/managers
• Strong knowledge about general dewatering industry and pumps selection
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external audience
• Language skills: native Czech/Slovak/Hungarian good written and oral communication in English
• Strong customer focus, pro-active, result-oriented, positive attitude, ambitious, open-minded, loyal
• Team Player, promoting team spirit, fairness and respect for all individuals in the organization
• Driving license B and willingness for traveling in the country and abroad
• EU citizenship or work permit
• Professional ethics and empathy
Why you should join us?
• With flexi-time you can tune your life and enjoy it with a clear mind
• We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere, with warm harts and team spirit
• Grow with us by participating in international projects, we have great training and development programs
• The work in Atlas Copco is variable, with challenges and new things to learn every day
• Everyday usage of English language and English courses on-line for free, LinkedIn Learning courses
• Training activities and other corporate events
Position is based in Czech Republic, Slovakia or in Hungary
Home-office concept and travel is an option
Start a journey of endless opportunities.
We will be happy to meet you and discuss more! Please send us your CV in English.
Start to follow us: https://www.facebook.com/atlascopcoceskarepublika/
More information about our company and products can be found at: http://www.atlascopco.cz; http://www.atlascopco.sk-sk; http://www.atlascopco.hu-hu
Information about the vacancy
Průmyslová 1428/10, 102 00 Praha-Hostivař, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (intermediate), Czech (proficient), Hungarian (proficient)
Atlas Copco s.r.o.
102 00 Prague-Praha 10
What will life at Atlas Copco be like?
Do you know what we like best? Great people around us, where a person feels good and is valued. A feeling of freedom, trust, but also responsibility. The opportunity to fine-tune our work so that we can spend our free time with a clear head. And also to help people who need it.