„Experience Sweden in the Czech Republic.“
Reporting Systems Analyst
Imagine a company that is present world-wide, yet has a family culture. An industrial producer that claims sustainable productivity. A place where you can learn and grow. Join Atlas Copco, an international provider of industrial innovations, and make it your reality.
As a reporting Systems Analyst, you will be part of the Global Reporting Team that supports the reporting and consolidation process, and several financial applications for Atlas Copco units all over the world.
What will you actually do?
• Support the monthly reporting process ensuring smooth data flow from different systems.
• Solve various ad hoc issues raised by the end users from all over the world using a virtual service desk.
• Closely cooperate with team members located in Prague, Belgium, US and China, and other technical teams.
• Be responsible for SAP BW implementations and other global projects, eventually leading your own projects.
• Support maintenance of different applications and reports.
• Train and support colleagues in the different financial systems and tools, and organize trainings based on customers‘ needs.
What we offer?
• Inspiring and friendly colleagues, willing to share their knowledge.
• New things to learn every day and grow within the company.
• Family-like atmosphere that is not just a claim, but a fact.
• International environment - 24 nationalities in the office.
• Modern office in Prague 4, close by “Pražského povstání” metro station.
• Wide range of benefits, such as: yearly financial bonus, extra week of vacation, meal vouchers, MultiSport card, language courses, trainings, refreshments at the workplace, sport activities, flexible working hours etc.
What knowledge and skills you should possess?
• Bachelor´s degree in economics or IT (Masters in a related field is a plus).
• Self-organized and structured person with exceptional communication skills.
• Fluency in English, written and spoken.
• Good analytical skills and ability to solve problems.
• Ability to work independently, as well as within the team.
• Experience with customer service.
• Excel knowledge (vlookups and simple pivot tables), SAP knowledge is a plus.
• Czech / EU citizenship or work permit.
Does that sound good to you?
We will be happy to have you on board! Please send us a cover letter and your CV in English. We answer all applications.
For a detailed job description, please visit www.atlascopco.cz
Information about the vacancy
Lomnického 1705/9, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Atlas Copco s. r. o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Wheelchair bound.
What will life at Atlas Copco be like?
Do you know what we like best? Great people around us, where a person feels good and is valued. A feeling of freedom, trust, but also responsibility. The opportunity to fine-tune our work so that we can spend our free time with a clear head. And also to help people who need it.