„Experience Sweden in the Czech Republic.“
PtP Accountant with German for Swedish company
Innovative, Swedish, providing high quality industrial equipment. Every third car is assembled with our tools and our oil-free compressors help to process your favourite glass of beer or cup of coffee. We take care of our customers, machines, environment, family culture and last but not least - of you:)
3 reasons why
•Helpful colleagues and enough time to get your feet under the table.
•Enjoy your life – minimum of overtimes (fully compensated) and flexible working hours.
•Opportunities for personal growth - interesting tasks, development programs.
What exactly will be your responsibility?
Invoice & Credit notes processing
• Index the invoice with the correct and required data.
• Match supplier invoices with purchase orders and resolve discrepancies.
• Post invoices into accounting system on a daily and timely basis while ensuring invoices are coded to the correct GL accounts and cost centers.
• Prepare the payment proposal as per agreed calendar, insuring the correctness and respecting the deadlines.
• Prepare urgent payment.
Vendor Master data
• Maintain vendor master data up to date.
• Raise request to block or unblock vendors.
• Analyze vendor accounts, solve negative balances.
• Reconcile vendor statements.
• Communicate with vendors to resolve account discrepancies and respond to vendor inquiries.
Quality & Performance
• Perform at the highest quality level.
• Meet the defined KPI within PtP department.
• Follow the process and company policies.
What knowledge and skills you should possess?
• Very good command of German and English
• Experience in the account payable area / Customer service is an advantage.
• User knowledge of SAP is also a plus point for you.
• Ability to work independently as well as in the team. You don’t hesitate to take responsibility but also ask for help.
• You love to work with people and build relationships based on trust.
• Good analytical skills – you want to understand relations between numbers.
• You are conscientious, precise and able to prioritize work and bring things to the end before the deadline.
• And you are a nice person, with whom is pleasure to work with.
It will be easier for you to get up every morning:) Why?
• We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall:)
• With flexi-time you can tune your life and enjoy it with a clear mind.
• Home office.
• The work in Atlas Copco is variable: there are challenges and new things to learn every day
• Our modern office is just by “Pražského povstání” metro station.
• And of course, there are the employee benefits for part times as well: sport activities in the office building (yoga, pilates, tai-chi…), Multisport card, laptop, language courses, training activities, fruit and coffee/tea at the workplace, lots of events etc.
Does that sound right to you?
We will be happy to have you on board! We answer all applications.
More information about our company can be found at: http://www.atlascopco.cz.
Learn more about how we live here: https://www.facebook.com/atlascopcoceskarepublika/.
Would you like check our video from wonderful time during teambuilding in May 2018?
Information about the vacancy
Lomnického 1705/9, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
German (intermediate), English (intermediate)
Atlas Copco s.r.o.
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Wheelchair bound.
What will life at Atlas Copco be like?
Do you know what we like best? Great people around us, where a person feels good and is valued. A feeling of freedom, trust, but also responsibility. The opportunity to fine-tune our work so that we can spend our free time with a clear head. And also to help people who need it.