„Experience Sweden in the Czech Republic.“
Communication Coordinator in Prague
Innovative, Swedish, providing high quality industrial equipment. Every third car is assembled with our tools and our oil-free compressors help to process your favourite glass of beer or cup of coffee. We take care of our customers, machines, environment, family culture and last but not least - of you:)
The role is part of Power Technique Business Area and will be responsible to create and implement social media strategy and plans, web sites, online activities and e-commerce development aiming to maintain a strong online company voice through social media in our region.
What exactly will be your responsibility?
• Web communication: coordinate and update content of the local websites, and ensure that relevant news is published, and contacts are up to date, administrate the Facebook pages and Google AdWords accounts
• Planning and coordinating company communication activities, such as exhibitions, Customer and Dealers seminars and newsletters, campaigns and PR activities. This also includes production of sales documentation, press material, ads, presentations, web updates, promotional items etc. in cooperation with advertisement agencies
• Create and implement Customer/Dealer satisfaction surveys and follow-up
• Coordinate translation flow and make translations of promotional text/materials/campaigns
• Ensure that all communications and sales promotion materials are produced to a high quality and in line with the brand identity guidelines
• Initiate and coordinate photography of products, applications, people and events
• Advice on and coordinate internal communications issues
• Support in organizing company events (internal/external) and office management in Prague
What experience and skills you should have?
• University degree in Communication/Marketing or similar
• Minimum 3-years experience in Marketing/Communication/Administration roles
• Good skills in Creative Suites (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Strong computer skills (Excel, Power Point, Adobe web tool)
• Web and modern electronic media experience will be highly appreciated
• Experience with B2B communications and administration support activities
• Native Czech language and high level of written and spoken English
• Excellent communications skills at all levels and organizing skills
• Good planning and follow up skills, ability to prioritize work and work under pressure
• Committed team player, ability to listen to people and “can do” attitude
• Proactive, creative, positive, responsible and self-motivated
Why you should apply?
• Stable work environment, into a multinational organization
• Career and development opportunities
• Meaningful and very interesting work
• Fun working environment and caring culture
• Flexibility in hours and work remotely
• Pension/retirement options
• 25 vacation days per year
We will be happy to have you on board! Please send us your CV in English. We will love to meet you and discuss more.
Start to follow us: https://www.facebook.com/atlascopcoceskarepublika/
More information about our company and products can be found at: http://www.atlascopco.cz
Information about the vacancy
Průmyslová 1428/10, 102 00 Praha-Hostivař, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
Atlas Copco s.r.o.
102 00 Prague-Praha 10
What will life at Atlas Copco be like?
Do you know what we like best? Great people around us, where a person feels good and is valued. A feeling of freedom, trust, but also responsibility. The opportunity to fine-tune our work so that we can spend our free time with a clear head. And also to help people who need it.